FARM MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Here at Fairland Management Company, we take pride in the specialized service that we offer our clients. With over 90 years of experience in the farm management business, we have developed a system that allows us to serve a vast number of landowners and still offer individualized service. We manage over 35,000 acres of land in 7 counties in Southwestern Minnesota. Here is what we can do for you!
- Analyze lease terms & negotiate with farm operators
- Purchase cost-effective inputs (seed, fertilizer & herbicide)
- Monitor crop progress throughout the growing season with frequent on-farm inspections
- Assist landowner in conservation or drainage projects
- Process all farm program paperwork
- File lien statements to protect landowner interests
- Provide personal contact with landowner, farm operator & business associates throughout the calendar year.
- Market landowner’s grain throughout the year
- Maintain individualized checking accounts
- Provide numerous reports throughout the year on financial information, tax planning material & crop progress
Fairland Management Company has a trained staff of professionals that would like the opportunity to assist you in the management of your land investment. Fairland has two officers, three farm management advisors, two full-time accountants, one accounting clerk and a two member support staff.
If you would like some information about how we can assist you in the management of your land investment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call collect at 507-831-2808.